Latehar police arrested six criminals after a gang rape of two minor girls

Ranchi: Latehar police arrested two more criminals in connection with the kidnapping and gang rape of two minor girls living in the Barwadih police station area. The arrested accused include the main accused auto driver Siyaram Sharan Mishra alias Chintu Mishra, father Vijay Mishra (Dubemar Hatian, Garhwa) and Manovar Ansari father Shaufi Ansari (Korwadih, Garhwa).

Police have recovered three mobiles used in the incident from both criminals. Four accused involved in the incident have already been sent to jail said Superintendent of Police Anjani Anjan. SP Anjani Anjan said both the minor girls had gone to Garhwa railway station from Barwadih to deliver clothes to their friend.

Meanwhile, taking advantage of being alone, the main accused auto driver Siyaram Sharan Mishra kidnapped both the girls. After this, Siyaram Sharan called his friends and relatives and gang-raped them by keeping them at different places for about 15 days. After case number 54/23 of Barwadih Police Station was registered on June 29, a team was formed under the leadership of Barwadih Sub-Divisional Police Officer Dillu Lohar.

The minor girl was recovered safely on July 7 by the team constituted. During this, four accused involved in the incident were also arrested. He said during the first raid Hrithik Navrang, Ajay Kumar Kesari, Ashish Kumar and Kunal Kumar Gupta were arrested and sent to jail. Raids are being conducted to arrest them as well. The arrested accused Siyaram Sharan Mishra has a criminal history.

In the raid operation, Sub-Divisional Police Officer Dillu Lohar, Barwadih Zonal Inspector Shashi Ranjan Kumar, Barwadih Police Station Incharge Srinivas Kumar Singh, Police Under Inspector Dharmendra Singh Sardar, SAT-45 constables Anil Kumar Yadav, Ganesh Prajapati, Akhileshwar Ram, constable driver Rakesh Kumar Tiwari And police officers and jawans of Garhwa Sadar police station were involved.

On June 21, two teenage girls living in the Barwadih police station area had gone to Garhwa to deliver clothes to their friend’s place, but their friend was not found there. When both talked to their friend, their friend asked both the girls to wait. After this, both the girls were waiting for her outside the Garhwa railway station. Meanwhile, seeing both the girls alone, the auto driver forcibly took them into the auto, kidnapped and gang-raped for 15 days from Garhwa station.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.