Fire broke out in the diagnostic testing house, Goods worth lakhs burnt to ashes

Dhanbad: A fire broke out in the SRL diagnostic testing house near the city’s Sadar Hospital in Dhanbad early on Saturday morning.

Goods worth lakhs of rupees were burnt in this accident, although there is no reports of anyone being injured in the accident.

Local Dulari Devi said that after hearing the sound at five in the morning, she opened the door and saw smoke coming out from inside.

Regarding the accident, Shabbir Alam, who worked here, said that we were working inside.

When the siren sounded after the fire, we ran out.

Everyone started trying to control the fire but the fire had spread.

We called the fire brigade in the morning and the fire was brought under control.

The reason behind the fire has not been known yet, but a short circuit is also believed to be one of the reasons.

It investigated and worked closely with the Jharkhand government on PPP mode.

Local Meena Devi said that how the fire started cannot be told yet, but blood and other things were tested in this testing house.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.