Fire broke out due to gas pipe burst in Deoghar, Three people seriously injured being treated in Sadar Hospital

Deoghar:  Three people suffered serious burn injuries when a gas cylinder pipe burst in Punasi Tetaria village under Deoghar-Jasidih police station. Everyone was hurriedly brought to Sadar Hospital Deoghar. Where everyone is being shifted to the burn ward and is being treated.

Regarding the incident, family members said that the gas tank in the stove had run out. After replacing which, the second cylinder was being installed and checked. In this sequence the pipe burst and the fire started spreading all around the kitchen. While extinguishing it, Ravikant Singh, Madhuri Devi and Naina Devi got burnt.

After the commotion, nearby people reached the spot and after extinguishing the fire, the three injured were brought to Deoghar Sadar Hospital for treatment. Where he was treated by the on-duty doctor and admitted to the ward.

On hearing the news of the incident, RJD leader cum former minister Suresh Paswan met all the injured and assured all possible help. This information has been given to Baidyanath Dham OP.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.