More than 100 children fell ill in Pakur hostel: Dead lizard was found in the food plate

Pakur: More than one hundred students living in the hostel of a private school located in Pakudiya block of Pakur fell ill. The incident of children falling ill is from the hostel of Sidhu Kanu Murmu Residential English School.

It is being told that as soon as the school management got information about the deteriorating health of the children, they immediately got them treated at the Community Health Center of Pakuria and Rampur Haat in West Bengal. It is being told that all the children are now out of danger. Many children have been sent home with their guardians.

According to the information received, the hostel children of Sidhu Kanu Murmu Residential English School located in Pakuria block were eating food as usual. Then a dead lizard was found in a child’s plate. After this, the children started suffering from vomiting and headaches.

Everyone was immediately taken to the hospital. Where after treatment the condition of the children is out of danger. According to doctors, some children had problems and some children fell ill after seeing other children vomiting.

A total of 128 children fell ill after lizards were found in their food. Of these, 42 children were admitted to Primary Health Center Pakuria for treatment. While 86 children were sent for treatment to the government hospital in Rampurhat, Bengal.

According to the information received, the health of children from both places has improved after treatment. All the children admitted in Pakuria PHC have been discharged from the hospital.

According to school manager Stefan Tudu, the health of the children has deteriorated after lizards were found in their food. As soon as the information was received, everyone was taken to the hospital for treatment. The children have been treated. By late evening the children undergoing treatment in Rampurhat will return.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.