Juice centre owner-staff murder case solved by Ranchi police, arrested three including the main accused, weapons recovered

Ranchi: Juice trader Mukesh and his staff Rohan were shot dead late on August 11 near Science City located in Bariatu police station area.

After this, the SIT team was formed on the instructions of SSP Kishore Kaushal.

The team has arrested three including the main accused of this murder from Aurangabad in Bihar.

The arrested accused include Ashok Kumar Gupta, Dharmendra Kumar Gupta, director of Ranchi Juice Centre and Vijay Oraon, who hid the bike used in the incident.

Many things including a country made pistol, 14 live cartridges have been recovered from the arrested accused.

In the investigation of Ranchi police, there has been a big disclosure regarding the double murder. Dharmendra and Ashok, the owners of Ranchi Juice Centre, got upset with the growing juice business of Mukesh Kumar and killed both of them.

According to the information, Mukesh Saav had opened three juice centres in Morhabadi and he was preparing to open the fourth juice centre.

The owner of Ranchi Juice Center objected to this.

There was a dispute between the two regarding this matter.

After which the owner of Ranchi Juice Center got Mukesh and his staff murdered.

In the investigation of CCTV footage, it has also been revealed that both the criminals first talked to Mukesh and Rohan and then shot both of them.

Dinesh Saw and Mukesh Saw, two brothers living in Chatra district of Jharkhand, have been setting up juice counters in the capital’s Morhabadi Maidan for 20 years.

Dinesh and Mukesh have three counters in the Morhabadi ground under the name of Mumbai Juice & Shake.

However, when the shops were removed from the Morhabadi ground after the murder of gangster Kalu Lama, the shops of Ashok and Dharmendra were also removed.

During this, Dinesh and Mukesh got registered with the Municipal Corporation and made their juice shops permanent.

On the other hand, Ashok and Dharmendra’s shop could not be set up in Morhabadi Maidan despite lakhs of efforts.

Ashok used to think that because of Mukesh and Dinesh, his juice counter could not be set up in Morhabadi ground.

For this reason, he had kept enmity with both the brothers. In recent days, Dinesh and Mukesh had opened another new counter, for which Ashok and Dharmendra were also threatening him.

The brother of Mukesh, who was killed in this double murder, has given a statement that a complaint was given to Lalpur police station on July 1.

In which he informed the police about the threats he was receiving and the threat to his life.

But the police did not take any action in this direction.

In this case, the then police station in-charge of Lalpur and Morhabadi TOP in-charge were suspended.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.