Fire in Lalu Yadav’s room: Fan burnt due to short circuit

Ranchi: A fire broke out in the room of former Bihar Chief Minister Lalu Prasad Yadav staying in the circuit house here.

The incident took place due to a short circuit in the fan on the wall of the room allotted to Lalu Yadav at Circuit House in Palamu. As soon as the information about the fire broke out, there was panic among the people present there. However, the RJD supremo was completely safe in the incident.

After getting information about the incident, former Bihar Chief Minister Rabri Devi called Lalu Yadav and learned about the matter. She also reprimanded the servicemen over the phone. It was learned that there was no fire extinguishing system in the circuit house.

Fire engines were also not present at the spot. It was told that when the fire broke out in the room, Lalu was reading newspapers while having breakfast in the dining hall. Immediately on the information of the fire, Lalu Yadav’s servants and the employees of the circuit house took the lead. The situation was brought under control by disconnecting the power connection.

Lalu Prasad Yadav reached Jharkhand from Bihar on Monday itself. Here he will appear in the court of Palamu on June 8 in the case of violation of the model code of conduct against him. This case is related to the landing of the helicopter without permission at the meeting place during the election campaign. In this case, the court had given the last notice to Lalu to appear.

There was an influx of people meeting Lalu since Tuesday morning. Since morning, there was chaos in the circuit house. Most of the people coming here were taking blessings by touching the feet of Lalu Prasad. Many people also reached with food and drink for Lalu. However, Lalu Yadav is still on a very controlled and digestible diet.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.