Jharkhand Bandh called on June 10 and 11 to protest against Recruitment Policy

Ranchi : Jharkhand Students Union called Jharkhand Bandh on June 10 and 11 to protest against the State Government’s Employment Policy. In a Twitter message it is separated that Students will come in the road and will stage a protest against the policy.

Students campaigned by beating traditional instruments like Dhak- Nagada and brought support from others on this defective employment policy.

Employment Policy 60:40 ratio resolution passed in the State Cabinet is not passed in the State Legislative Assembly and either Gazette is also not prepared, said a student leader.

Student organisations who are protesting are Jharkhand Ulgulan Manch, Panchpargana Fighter, Aadivasi Chatra Sangh, Amaya and Aadivasi Moolvasi Sangathan. The reason behind the protest of the Students Union is 60 % seats are reserved and the remaining 40 % seats are in the category of ‘Open to All’. 

Students are demanding Employment Policy as per the standards of Bihar. As per the Bihar state Constitutional Act 2000 schedule 85, March 3, 1982 Employment Policy in the letter number 5014/81- 806 can appoint candidates under its Employment policy.

Students are demanding the same standards should be implemented in Jharkhand Also. They are demanding that the policy should consist of reservations on Population Ratio.

One special paper should be held in which traditions, language, customs and culture should be asked. State-level examinations should be held on a technical and non-technical basis in the special category. Permanent residents should get five years of extension to submit forms.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.