Ranchi: A fire broke out in Hotel Moti Mahal located on Club Road in the Chutiya police station area of the capital on Thursday. Due to the fire, an atmosphere of panic was established on the spot. People informed the police and fire department about the fire.
After receiving the information, the fire brigade reached the spot and after a lot of effort, the fire was brought under control. The exact information about how the fire broke out in the hotel has not been revealed yet. However, it is suspected that the fire broke out due to a short circuit.
How much loss has been caused in this fire incident? This will be known only after assessment.