Chatra: Jharkhand Police has achieved great success against TSPC Naxalites.
In a major action, Chatra Police has arrested five hardcore militants with a huge quantity of sophisticated weapons, cartridges and Naxalite literature.
The arrested criminals have been sent to jail.
This major action has been taken against the TSPC militants involved in arson, firing on railway and CCL sites and spreading terror to collect levy from businessmen and contractors in Koylanchal area Piparwar, Tandwa, Khalari including Latehar.
Chatra Superintendent of Police Rakesh Ranjan said, all-round action is being taken against Naxalite organizations.
In the same sequence, Superintendent of Police Chatra had received secret information that 8-10 armed militants of the banned TSPC militant organization had gathered in the Forest of Sidalu Satpahari Mountain with the aim of carrying out some major incident.
A campaign team was formed under the leadership of SDPO Simaria Ashok Ravidas to verify the information and take necessary action.
During the strict action taken by the expedition team in the forests of Sidalu Satpahari Mountain, five hardcore Naxalites of TSPC militant organization were arrested along with weapons, bullets, Naxalite literature etc.
Subzonal commander among the members of TSPC militant organization arrested is
1. Prabhat alias Virasat alias Prem Kumar Ganjhu, father Chaman Ganjhu, Sakin Rahiya police station Bariatu district Latehar
2. Vishu Ganjhu alias Ashok Ganjhu father Jhungta Ganjhu, village Salchanwa, police station Bariatu district Latehar.
3. Arun Prajapati father Chandradev Prajapati Sakin Dhamdhamia Mangal Bazar police station McCluskieganj district Ranchi
4. Naresh Kumar Bhokta father Mahendra Bhokta Sakin Barwa Tola police station Piparwar district Chatra
5. Jitendra Kumar Rajak alias Murari father Kedar Rajak Sakin Dhamdhamia Mangal Bazar police station McCluskieganj district Ranchi.
Cases under Arms Act, arson, murder, firing and other cases have already been registered against the arrested militants in Balumath, Tandwa, Piparwar, Khalari, Budhmu and Simaria police stations.
Recovered from Naxalites – AK 56 Rifle, 12 Semi Automatic SLR Rifle, 3 US Made M-One Rifle (30) Semiautomatic – 4, 315 bore rifle – 5, Magazine – Five, 6 Live cartridges of different bore -275 rounds 7, Mobiles of different companies -108. TSPC militant organization form – 889. Pithu Bag-1.