7th floor of Raj Hospital catches fire in capital all patients taken out safely

Ranchi: The seventh floor of Raj Hospital located on the main road of the state Capitol caught fire due to which smoke got filled in the 8th and 9th floor.

Due to the smoke panic spread across the hospital however within an hour, the fire was brought under control.

The hospital management said that due to the short circuit the fire was caused however no person was injured in the incident.

One of the patients who came down from the 9th floor said that such was the smoke that they were finding it difficult to breathe and somehow they managed to come out. Officials of the hospital management said that with the help of the fire brigade and staff of the hospital everything was brought under control however due to the fire incident for nearly 90 minutes patients and their attendants had to wait outside the hospital.

After the situation normalised they were shifted to their wards. On the losses caused due to the fire incident the hospital has maintained that experts where making an assessment and after a detailed assessment anything can be commented about the loss incurred.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.